Top Ad unit 728 × 90

NEWS

Kate Actress has shed 5kgs since weight loss procedure

ate has provided her fans with a weight loss update

•The cost of the whole process in Kenya ranges from Sh300,000 to Sh500,000



Kate Actress
Image: ENOS TECHE

Catherine Kamau aka Kate Actress has updated her fans about the weight loss since undergoing the procedure known as Intragastric balloon placement.

Intragastric balloon placement procedure is a weight-loss procedure that involves placing a saline-filled silicone balloon in your stomach. This helps you lose weight by limiting how much you can eat and making you feel fuller faster.

Kate wrote of her excitement at her achievement 

"GASTRIC BALLOON UPDATE!!!DAY 16 , I am 5kgs down , I honestly feel much lighter and healthier, I have been on fluids , soups and pureed food , I will this week transition slowly to solid food. The first 3 days were abit uncomfortable, this is because the body was fighting the foreign substance (gastric Balloon) in my body… it’s a normal reaction. @nairobibariatric had me on hydration drip for 3 days and medication to Ease the discomfort. I am happy to report that my little friend and I are now living in harmony.. I hope this video answers all your quest and concerns . @nairobibariatric i am so grateful for EVA and Anastasiya they really made the process easier 🙏🏽."

When she announced her plans on May 11th, she told that the cost of the whole process in Kenya ranges from Sh300,000 to Sh500,000.

Speaking to her fans on Instagram, Kate said the main reason she needs to lose weight and tone her body is in order to take up a certain role in acting.

"Guys, because you feel someone else's body is perfect, I don't feel that way. I feel like the elephant I saw in 'The Ark' (movie)," she said.

 A screening process will help your doctor see if the procedure might be beneficial for you.

The former 'Mother-in-Law' actress said for the past six months, she has been in and out of the gym.

"I have tried and there was no change. It is not that I don't like my body. I don't feel healthy," she said.

Kate Actress has shed 5kgs since weight loss procedure Reviewed by KANAIRO MOJA on May 26, 2022 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by KANAIRO MOJA © 2022
Powered By Blogger, Designed by NDAMBUKI AND PATOKA

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

KANAIRO MOJA © 2022. Powered by Blogger.